Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Market Analyst for Land Research and Acquisitions
- Extensive research and analysis of relevant metropolitan markets in North America
- Ongoing report writing based on findings including illustration of data graphically
- Maintaining an up to date database on a variety of topics that influence real estate, development and urban growth
- Statistical research and tracking of regional demographic drivers
- Coordinate between multiple departments within the organization as well as external partners
- Provide administrative assistance as needed
||Relevant University degree from an accredited post secondary institution.
- Keen ability to communicate complex issues to a variety of audiences, both internal and external
- Proven and demonstrated high quality technical writing skills
- Superior user knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office Suite A MUST
- Knowledge of Real Estate and Development industries preferred
- Effective interpersonal skills
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||A competitive salary package will be offered to the right individual.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada to be considered for this role.