Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Oil & Gas
||The Tax Analyst will support the company’s tax compliance, research and advisory work. The primary role is to manage the tax audits and appeals process, and assist in the preparation of quarterly tax provisions and the completion of corporate tax returns.
- Manage tax audits and liaise between audit authorities and the organization
- Assist in the preparation of tax appeals
- Assist in preparation of tax provision and with tax pool modeling
- Provide tax support to other corporate functional areas in the organization
- Assist in the preparation of corporate tax returns
- Review and research various taxation issues
||Completion of a professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CGA). Completion of Level II of the CICA In-depth Tax program will be considered an asset.
- 4 – 7 years of corporate taxation experience, preferably within a large Oil & Gas company or a public accounting firm
- Strong research and analytical skills with the ability to examine issues and provide effective problem-solving solutions
- Superior technical skills with a high level of competence with computer systems
- Strong teamplayer capable of supporting cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to be comfortable in dealing with various levels both internal and external to the organization
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||A competitive salary package will be offered to the right individual.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada to be considered for this role.