Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Legal Assistant – Corporate/Securities
||Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Assistant to join their Calgary office.
- Manage time, resources, workflow and deadlines of the lawyers - maintaining a filing system for all documents, compiling and organizing materials required for legal professional’s work-in-progress, opening up new files, etc.
- Interact with clients to schedule appointments and exchange information.
- Provide clerical and administrative support such as filing, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, transcribing Dictaphone notes, performing research photocopying and binding materials, etc.
- Draft correspondence and memoranda.
- Perform client account administration.
||Legal Assistant diploma
To qualify, the successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years experience as a Legal Assistant with a strong background in corporate law; experience in securities law an asset;
- Superior writing, proofreading, and technical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong client service focus;
- Ability to organization and time management skills;
- The ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment and produce high quality work under tight deadlines; and
- A positive and professional attitude with a team-oriented mindset.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||A competitive salary package will be offered to the right individual.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada to be considered for this role.