Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||A prominent and well-respected law firm.
||Legal Assistant – Regulatory Litigation
||Our client currently has an opening in their Calgary office for a Legal Assistant in their Regulatory practice group. This is a newly created position due to our client’s growth and increased demand in this department.
- Manage time, resources, workflow and deadlines of the lawyers - maintaining a filing system for all documents, compiling and organizing materials required for legal professional’s work-in-progress, opening up new files, etc
- Interact with clients to schedule appointments and exchange information
- Provide clerical and administrative support such as filing, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, transcribing Dictaphone notes, performing research photocopying and binding materials, etc
- Draft correspondence and memoranda, including affidavits of documents; compile documents and complete conflict reports
- Perform client account administration
||Legal Assistant diploma.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience as a Legal Assistant with a strong background in regulatory law or litigation
- Superior writing, proofreading, and technical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong client service focus
- The ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment and produce high quality work under tight deadlines
- A positive and professional attitude with a team-oriented mindset
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||A competitive salary package will be offered to the right individual.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada to be considered for this role.