Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||This large, international client provides professional consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects. They support public and private sector clients in a diverse range of markets in the infrastructure and facilities sector at every stage, from initial concept and financial feasibility to project completion and beyond.
||The successful candidate will be an experienced agency recruiter, with extensive knowledge in sourcing, screening and presenting candidates of all levels, and will possess a desire to take on a challenging and dynamic corporate role. Knowledge of international recruiting processes will be considered an asset.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process
- Provide relevant industry knowledge and skills to successfully attract and retain the highest caliber of candidates for vacant roles
- Coordinating interview schedules between qualified candidates and hiring managers
- Providing constructive and relevant information on all stages of the hiring process
||A college or university graduate is preferred.
- A background of full cycle, agency recruitment, with a minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience, preferably within a technical or engineering discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge and understanding of modern sourcing and interviewing techniques
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||A competitive salary package will be offered to the right individual.
||We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.