Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Our client is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their team. Our client is a boutique litigation firm that is growing and this opportunity offers the successful candidate a chance to work in an environment that allows for independence, flexibility and a high level of responsibility.
- Organize documents by uploading and performing Summation searches on discovery transcripts;
- Review documents in order to draft and respond to undertakings;
- Review documents for privilege and drafting Affidavits of Records;
- Analyzing transcripts;
- Conducting research;
- Liaising with experts and agents;
- Drafting letters to clients;
- Prepare Bills of Costs in accordance with Taxation Costs Manual; and
- Proactive management of files including keeping lawyers informed and up to date on the status of files.
||Relevant post-secondary education.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience as a Litigation Paralegal;
- Strong computer skills with extensive experience in Summation, PC Law and MS Office;
- Experience working with document intensive files;
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities;
- Superior oral and written communication skills; and
- Demonstrated diplomacy and tact in difficult situations as well as the ability to maintain confidentiality.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||A competitive salary package will be offered to the right individual.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada to be considered for this role.