Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Legal Assistant/Paralegal – Real Estate
||Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join their team.
- Handling a large volume of files;
- Monitor progress of files and prepare all documents required;
- Timely and efficient management of files, keeping track of requirements and upcoming deadlines;
- Ensure ongoing reporting to clients of status of files;
- Maintaining good working relations with clients, appraisers, property managers and realtors; and
- Provide support to the team.
||Legal Assistant/Paralegal diploma.
- 3+ years experience with a strong background in real estate law;
- Proficiency in MS Word, WordPerfect and PC Law;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with high level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client service skills; and
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||A competitive salary package will be offered to the right individual.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada to be considered for this role.