If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||PHP Web Developer
|JD on Website
||PHP Web Developer
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most advanced video search engine. Founded in and around 2000, the company completed a tremendously successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange (AIM) 2007 and currently has a market capitalization of more than US $300M, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA and the UK.
This job is primarily front-end development on a highly scalable platform with opportunities for backend development as well. The team is new, fast and agile, so don’t expect to lean back and maintain old software. You’ll be working in many different areas of web-development, so this is a chance to work with different technologies and seeing your work in production within days or weeks.
You’ll be working on a high-availability installer platform that includes advertising targeting, offer selection, AB testing and several levels of security. Some of this work will be in designing offer and landing pages and creating web-templates for them, so we can enable our customers to do this work themselves. Most of the work will be on the frontend, some of the work will be on the servers that collect data and provide relevant offers and some will be on internal tools for managing the platform.
• Designing web-templates and automated page generation
• Some backend development using MySql and SQL Server.
• Working directly with a tight-knit team of developers, product and sales people
• 3 year PHP development experience
• 3 year of HTML development
• CSS3 experience
• Linux experience
• Experience with CodeIgnitor a plus
• jQuery experience a plus.
• Experience with version control systems like Git and Subversion a plus
• Linux platform knowledge a plus.
• Experience working with Scrum or other Agile development processes a plus.
• C++ experience a plus.
• Pro-active and team player
• Enjoys working with multiple technologies and taking on different roles
• Believes that software development is a team sport
• Self-starter who thrives in an agile environment.
• Passionate about doing whatever it takes to make the business successful.