If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
|JD on Website
3 Month Contract, maybe extended to be determined
Candidate should have some previous experience designing and be able to bring creativity and fresh ideas to the team while also being able to follow direction. This role will prepare creative assets for web production including banners, landing pages, web pages and consent screens. You should be able to design cut and assemble.
• Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plan concept by studying information and materials.
• Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Work closely with product owners and developers
• Prepare final product in PhotoShop, Flash or HTML
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 2-3 years Graphic Design experience
• Publishing Tools
• Flash knowledge
• PhotoShop savvy
• Strong attention to detail
• Handles rejection with grace and an attitude to try again
• A creative mind
||Contractors or Contract work