If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
|JD on Website
||Our client is a well-known media company in Canada. It offers advertisers innovative out-of-home media solutions and reaches distinct target audiences in specific environments.
They are a young, dynamic group that continue to grow. Presently, they are searching for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join their team.
The Executive Assistant will report to and assist the Vice President, Legal Affairs & Human Resources on daily administrative tasks.
Well organized and professional, the incumbent must be able to work in a fast paced environment and interact with various internal and external contacts. Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail are required.
- Assist the Vice President, Legal Affairs & HR in her administrative duties
- Drafting, formatting and reviewing various documents
- Learning to use the “Jurisconcept” software and maintain the legal database
- Organise and maintain the filing of documents and files
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Autonomous management of certain tasks such as the maintenance of the corporate minutes books, statutory filings and the upkeep of corporate registers
- Answer questions from internal clients, or refer them to the suitable resources, when appropriate
- Perform any related duties
- A DEC in secretarial studies, legal secretarial studies or equivalent work experience
- Five years of relevant experience
- Perfectly bilingual (French and excellent English) - this is an essential requirement
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Autonomous and precise in the drafting and revision of documents
- A team player, highly organized and able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Offer professional, courteous and quality customer service
- Reliable, detail oriented and discrete
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic with a positive attitude.