If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
|JD on Website
Our client offers password and access management solutions software designed to improve security, control and improve the user service. Established in 1990 and offices in Canada and the United States, they are currently servicing customers world-wide with over 150 employees. They are currently recruiting for a Solutions Integrator.
- Develop customer-specific solutions leveraging product features, scripting and coding as necessary.
- Develop system integrations, functional processes, and design specs based on customer requirements.
- Work customer's to refine, enhance and deliver a comprehensive program.
- Successfully drive projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle
- Provide go-live support to solutions developed
- Work with technical departments, participating in a continuous improvement methodology
- Periodically travel to the U.S. to work on-site with customer teams
- 3+ years of full-time system administration experience
- Strong Windows and Linux administration required
- Active Directory administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have experience with any scripting language
- IIS/Apache Web Server administration experience (ASSET)
- XML/HTML comprehension (ASSET)
- Experience in developing, deploying and supporting web applications are an asset
- Database administration (SQL Server, Oracle DB) experience is an asset
ABOUT FUZE HR RECRUITING SERVICES
FUZE HR is a boutique recruitment firm specialized in five main core areas from mid to executive level; IT, Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, Engineering. We offer a range of recruitment solutions for our various clients: recruitment of permanent and contract professionals, staffing of consultants and head hunting. With a diverse client base that ranges from entrepreneurial start-ups to a variety of Fortune 500 companies, our recruitment efforts are always dedicated to delivering valuable solutions that contribute toward our clients’ long-term success. Fuze HR’s reputation for high-quality and integrity are our most precious assets. Fuze HR has established itself as a unique recruitment firm in the North American Recruitment and Executive Search market.