If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Training Specialist- Workforce Management solution
|JD on Website
||Our client is a certified NICE business partner committed to helping NICE grow their market leadership, they deliver and support their suite of products with experience and certified engineers. They delivers packaged NICE solutions for Contact Centers, Financial Trading, Risk and Compliance, Back Office, and Small to Medium Businesses and are currently seeking a Training Specialist to provide end-user training for the suite of Customer Interaction Management contact center solutions.
Our clients customers are national and international leaders in the telecommunications, finance and call center industries among others.
• Deliver the NICE training to new and existing customers in NA.
• Present recommendations to customers in the form of consultancy, identifying how the NICE solution can increase productivity and quality within their contact centre.
• Prepare and conduct the NICE technical training programs for internal audience, customers, and business partners.
• Assess training needs and certification requirements.
• Demonstrate professional skills of knowledge transfer and facilitation skills in a classroom environment and on seminars over the web.
• Must have exposure to Virtual learning Platforms and Adult learning concepts.
• Continuously enhance technical and quality management instructional delivery and presentation skills.
• Complete all required documentation and reports after each conducted training.
• Must be able to work under pressure and can be flexible when required.
• Travel 75% of time
• Work autonomously and also in a team along with Training Team and across the teams within NICE.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with CC experience would be the right fit.
• An in-depth knowledge of the contact centre industry; coaching and development, quality management, workforce management, MIS reporting and/or CRM applications.
• Should have a strong understanding on Basic Client server, Networking, Server OS, and SQL. PBX knowledge would be a plus.
• Professional training and/or coaching experience.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and in French, Other languages, an advantage.
• Work experience in large contact centre (a must), preferably in quality or team management position.
• Work experience in a technical environment or industry
• Experience in presenting to audience in a fluent and professional manner.
• Dedication to providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to travel frequently.
• Good team player