If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Director of Field Sales
|JD on Website
||Director of Field Sales
Our Client is a technology company selling IT services and solutions to a variety of industries and commercial customers. They are currently recruiting for a Director of Field Sales who will oversee the entire consulting and selling of products and/or services to maximize revenue and gross profit through planning and management of activities.
This position has responsibility to maintain effective communications with executives and managers across the organization to determine resource requirements and coordinate efforts across the teams.
- Develop and direct activities to execute sales strategies and successfully achieve revenue and gross profit goals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Lead and manage the Field Account Executives including directing sales efforts, performance managing to a specific sales quota, coaching, team building, goal setting, and professional development.
- Develop and/or maintain and improves business relations with all clients and partners.
- Coordinate sales operations with other departments/divisions within the company.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the field sales organization
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales processes and systems.
- Recruit, hire, manage and develop a world-class sales organization.
- Provide leadership and direction in the development of the sales compensation structure, ensuring consistency and fairness throughout.
- Recommend improvements to the existing compensation structure to better motivate and reward sales staff for the desired performance
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; MBA is highly desirable
- 5-7 years in sales management in a high-tech or service related industry
- Must possess strong leadership skills in teamwork and communication across multiple organizations
- Must have a strong knowledge of IT products and services
- Must be able to show a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
||Sales & Business Development