If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
|JD on Website
||Our client is an Asset-based Transportation Provider, with offices across Canada and the ability to provide superior quality service to their customers. They have been successful in continuously growing their business and client list. They offer services such as LTL, T/L, Courier Services and Third Party Logistics which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Our client is currently seeking a full-time Terminal Manager for their Montreal location. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude. The Terminal Manager will be able to manage a team, motivate them and incorporate company culture and a strong sense of belonging and team work to insure a positive and productive work environment in a results oriented division. Reporting to the Director of Courier Operations, the Terminal Manager is responsible for all operational areas while ensuring efficiencies’ and on time service goals are met. A key responsibility is leading and guiding consultative planning and the management of performance to implement and meet the objectives & strategies of the terminal while ensuring employee engagement.
Successful Candidate will possess the following:
• Post secondary education in Business Management or equivalent experience in the Transport/Courier industry;
• Minimum ten years supervisory/management experience required with increasing responsibilities in operations;
• Energy, enthusiasm and a professional demeanor;
• Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills;
• Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
• Responsible for all operational areas relating to Courier while ensuring efficiencies and meeting on-time service goals;
• Provide leadership to supervisors and terminal staff;
• Deliver Superior Quality Service to all customers and stakeholders;
• Ensure Equity and Occupational Health and Safety are at the forefront;
• Support staff through change while continuing to increase employee engagement;
• Ensuring compliance with managing staff and company policies and regulations;
• Review and control costs;
• Ensure high productivity standards are met;
• Support and promote continuous improvement.
||Supply Chain & Logistics