If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Recruiter -3 months contract
|JD on Website
||Recruiter – 3 month contract
Our client in the banking industry is currently looking for an experienced recruiter to join their team for a three months contract with the possibility of extension.
They are currently seeking a full-time recruiter for a 3 month contract that will be responsible for understanding the business goals and needs of each department and branch, and will provide support in the areas of talent acquisition, talent management and compensation.
- Responsible for the full-recruitment cycle (drafting of job description, postings, pre-selection, selection of candidates, letters of offers etc.)
- Support the Manager of Staffing and Recruitment as well as line management by providing recruitment guidance
- Responsible of promoting culture through the management of Onboarding process for all new hires (including preparation of presentation and delivery)
- Ensures compliance and keeps abreast of all employment related legislation including the Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Code, Pay Equity Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc
- Contributes to the analysis of individual performance management and make recommendations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Strategic thinking capabilities
- Engaged, emotionally intelligent, curious mind
- Proactive, ability to remain clear-headed in challenging situations
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Desire to enhance knowledge and skills
- Customer centric approach and change agent
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)