If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Graphic/Interior Designer, Jr Architect
|JD on Website
||Our client’s reputation has been built on the ability to utilize the right mix of specialized technical skills to produce innovative custom solutions within the lighting industry for over 20 years. Due to tremendous growth over the last few years, they are recruiting for a Graphic Designer/Interior Designer/Jr Architect.
They are currently looking for an individual who will facilitate multiple departments within the company (Applications, Marketing and Design/Engineering) in varying tasks from graphic design to room/light calculations to exhibition design. You will be required to work on numerous different projects simultaneously and independently.
• Create and maintain documentation
• General maintenance of website
• Design and create quick 3D models for application shots, exhibition booths and other explorative design projects
• Create IES files for the Design and Engineering team using photopia
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• 3-5 years experience in a similar capacity
• Highly motivated,
• Fast learner – opportunity to learn new lighting related programmes.
• Work for multiple departments on multiple projects simultaneously
• Architectural background/ knowledge
• Easy going personality but professional
• Experience with: Sketch-up, Adobe Design Suite, Auto CAD, AGI 32 (considered a plus) Photopia (considered a plus), Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook and excel)
||Architecture & Design