If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Project Manager Team Lead
|JD on Website
||Job Title: Project Manager Team Lead
Location: Toronto GTA
• Lead the project management team in design build projects
• Create and develop relationships with clients and partners from initial to project close out.
• Drive actions within the project to achieve project targets.
• Lead and support project managers in daily operations; review of all project documentation and deliverables prepared by project team.
• Act as a coach and mentor to the project managers and site superintendents
• Continue the development of and manage the project department including implementation of risk management process.
• Develop and manage resource allocation for PM department.
• Participates in developing companywide performance reviews
• Drive the forecasting of anticipated project revenues on a monthly basis and report on activities
• Assist with estimating from time to time.
• Provide support to the sales team regarding estimating and project management platform.
• Conduct Job Performance Audits.
• Support the project managers to develop accurate estimates based on client’s requirements.
• A minimum of 5 -10 years of commercial construction experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related area
• Previous experience in the management of systems, plans and process
• Experience managing $1 million to 25 million projects
• Proven successful Design Build estimating track record
• Proven successful Construction Management track record
• Proven successful sales support record
Compensation: To be discussed with potential candidates; includes great base salary + bonus +paid vacation + benefits + a great work environment and additional features.
How to Apply: Please send your current resume in MS Word format to Pia Simone at firstname.lastname@example.org