If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
|JD on Website
Our client has been developing digital solutions for more than 25 years, offering state of the art software engineering practices. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Developer with a passion for crafting websites and applications for clients that balance user experience, business objectives and software engineering. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of web and application development technologies, including mobile development, and can mentor peers in structuring projects and solving problems.
- Functional analysis
- Assessing technical mandates for pre-sales efforts
- Development and testing: Mobile, Web, Rich Internet Applications
- Assisting colleagues in structuring projects and solving problems
- Implementing best practices
- Being present on newsgroups and forums, publicly represent the company when needed
- Keeping up-to-date with technologies that are key to the company's success
- Eight years of professional experience in software development.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and French
- Knowledge and expertise in software engineering methodologies and effective unit testing.
- Fluency in Java or other JVM based language.
- Knowledge and experience in modern mobile development (iOS, Android or HTML5 based projects)
- Fluency in one or more C-based, scripting or functional programming languages.
- Familiarity with CMS solutions: Adobe CQ5, WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal
- Working experience with continuous integration tools (Maven, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of SCRUM or similar agile practices