If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Telecom Support Analyst
|JD on Website
||Our client is a fast growing Software-as-a-Service company that focuses on providing Telecom and IT expense management solutions for enterprise. As Canada’s largest Telecom Expense Management company, they continue to grow. Presently, they are recruiting for a Telecom Support Analyst to join their team.
- Keeping clients happy by helping them with day-to-day activities.
- Ensure that all client requests (tickets) are addressed and followed up.
- Help clients with invoiced telecom charges against existing assets, contracts, pricing schedules, tariff schedules and service types and report discrepancies.
- Play an integral role between technical support and project management teams
- Traveling on-site to see clients (20%-30%)
- In depth knowledge of Telecom services from both an invoicing and hardware/software perspective
- Experience working with Canadian and American telecom carriers
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent analytical skills
- College Degree or equivalent
- 3 years work experience in telecom (wireline, data, or wireless)
- Excellent English and French and oral and written communication skills
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)