If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
|JD on Website
||Our client is the world leader in the design and delivery of automated proofreading solutions. They are at the forefront of technological advances and our goal is to create and market the best products and services for their clients. Their company's culture is truly dynamic fostering personal growth and intellectual stimulation. Presently, they are recruiting for a Support Technician to join their team.
The Support Technician has the duty to assist customers with installation, implementation and support of all our products. He/she will be responsible to troubleshoot customer issues, either on-site, via telephone or via WebEx remote desktop control. He/she will also be responsible to assist the sales department by supplying technical support in the form of sample testing, product trial assistance and through technical consulting.
- On-site technical support.
- Install and train end users on our products.
- Provide web training on products and/or trials.
- Provide web-troubleshooting support.
- Provide phone and/or e-mail support.
- Create User Training Documentation i.e. training videos, training checklists, minimum requirements, etc.
- Provide specifications and installation documentation to customers.
- Provide implementation support for new customers.
- Update customer base on the development status.
- To hold a minimum of DEC (Diplôme d’Études Collégiales) from a recognized technology program.
- To possess a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in a technical support role.
- To possess excellent mastery of written and spoken English.
- To possess knowledge of customer relationship management software - SalesForce, remote desktop, and MS Office.
- To be able to work independently without lacking motivation and self-orientation.
- To be self-disciplined and reliable with action items and deadlines.
- To possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To possess strong problem solving skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks and demands.
- To possess a valid driver’s license and a valid passport.