If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
|JD on Website
||Our client was founded in 1968. With campuses across North America, they continue to attract new students on a yearly basis. They have helped thousands of men and women prepare for exciting careers in the technology, business, health care, and design. Presently, they are searching for a Campus President to join their dynamic team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
Primary duties of the Campus President are to ensure the campus achieves its operational and budgetary projections while maintaining high student satisfaction, adherence to all accreditation requirements, educational quality and ethical standards. The Campus President has the following specific responsibilities:
- Ensure employees are well trained/qualified for their positions.
- Establish performance goals and metrics for campus leadership positions in accordance with home office standards.
- Follow established practices and guidelines for disciplining personnel, including possible termination.
- Provide ongoing, regular feedback and completes formal, written review at least annually.
- Responsible for hiring, retention and development of all staff employees.
- Secure licenses/approvals in a timely manner for the school, programs, instructors, etc.
- Adhere to accreditation rules and regulations through all day-to-day operations.
- Submit all licensing/accreditation reports in an accurate and timely fashion to the Vice President of Academic Affairs at the Home Office (home office submits to regulatory location)
- Draft accreditation reports and submits to the VP of Academic Affairs at the Home Office for input before submission. Submits self-evaluations to Home Office in ample time for input and review.
Graduate Employment and Public Relations:
- Ensure that, at a minimum, 80% of available graduates are placed in related employment within 90 days of graduation.
- Maintain accurate employment service and graduation records.
- Promote local involvement by self, staff, and students to promote the reputation and recognition of the college.
- Establish and maintain political relationships to remain informed of legislative changes and the impact to private universities.
- Ensure that standards and requirements for graduation are upheld and consistent with our published university criteria.
- Review and address student evaluations, comments, and suggestions on instructional processes.
Budgeting and Expense Control:
- Manage staffing levels to appropriate levels and budget parameters – encourages utilization of existing staff before deciding to hire new positions.
- Evaluate key expense areas on a regular basis to manage and control costs.
- Adhere to approval level authorities for long term contract, leases, or capital equipment purchases.
- Commercially astute: (understands financial and operational implications on actions of business; understands and adapts to local market characteristics).
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics– leads through open, honest communication; makes decisions with the high ethical standards of the institution in mind.
- Organized; able to draft project plans and communicate them effectively to various parties.
- Disciplined yet dynamic; able to focus on quality outcomes across short time scales and adapt quickly to change as necessary.
- Ability to network with outside organizations (B2B, Legislative, Affiliation, etc).
- Exhibits a strong sense of urgency.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's degree, MBA preferred.
- Seven years related experience.
- Five years of management/leadership experience, preferably in proprietary education.
- Must have had direct profit and loss experience.
- Well versed in Microsoft office suite.