If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Accounts Receivables Representative
|JD on Website
||Established in 1949, our client is a leading independent provider of international investment research. One of the world’s most reputable financial market research firms, their in-depth analyses and pointed forecasting of global capital markets, business conditions and investment prospects have earned it a world-renowned reputation for reliability, editorial independence and integrity. With its stable of highly respected strategy services, they serve a diverse clientele of prominent financial institutions in over ninety countries worldwide.
Presently they are searching for a dynamic Accounts Receivables Representative.
- Invoicing clients and recording client deposits in the accounting system
- Contacting clients to make payment arrangements on their accounts
- Inquiring, answering and explaining the origin of amounts owing to clients
- Communicating with the appropriate departments to obtain explanations regarding
charges to client accounts;
- Diligent follow-up with the clients
- Reports to be presented to the President
- College Diploma (Accounting or Finance related preferred).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Should possess similar experience managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Customer service oriented.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills (spreadsheets) required.
- Highly organized.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Assertive professional demeanor.
||Finance & Accounting