If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
|JD on Website
Our client is an international software company offering business solutions for the Banking, Private Equity and Insurance industries. Their solutions serve customers across the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and completion of specific projects and ensure consistency with corporate strategy and commitments to clients.
- Be accountable for managing the four key elements of all projects: scope, resources, time and budget.
- Facilitate relationships within the project with clients, team members and stakeholders.
- Identify the target milestones and create the detailed project plan.
- Communicate requirements and actively set and manage expectations to ensure all team members and stakeholders understand their involvement and roles on the project.
- Update the project plan and monitor work efforts to ensure project outputs are of acceptable quality.
- Manage deviations from the project plan and ensure stakeholders approve any changes to project scope.
- Conduct project meetings, collaborate with project team members to build consensus on challenging issues.
- Monitor the completion and delivery of work products.
- Monitor and control projects by actively identifying, tracking, managing, mitigating and resolving project issues and risks.
- Bilingual in French and in English.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent, PMP certification is a plus.
- Superior communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity with a minimum of four years.
- Proven experience in resource management.
- Good grasp of modern software technologies, client and server side, in an Internet context.
- Quick to master new software tools.
- Analytical, organized, and able to handle pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree required.