If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Spécialiste assurance de qualité
|JD on Website
||Our client is the leading independent global PR firm. With presence both in the US and Canada, they continue to grow. They have been named as one of the top companies to work for in the US. Presently, they are recruiting for a QA Analyst to join their dynamic team in Montreal.
- Design and implement processes for QA.
- Directing and participating in testing, analysis, process management to identify issues and risks.
- Analyze the product and feature specifications and contribute to the test strategy planning and execution.
- Develop Test scenarios and periodically review test cases.
- Create automated tests as appropriate.
- Build, maintain, and extend regression and automation suites.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate QA resourcing across multiple projects, including evaluating existing and future QA staff.
- Maintain list of trusted freelance QA engineers.
- Ensure defects are logged correctly and tracked through closure.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and web application is required.
- 5+ years experience of Web application QA experience
- 2+ years experience in automation testing
- Experience using Selenium or other automation tools
- Experience using a database system to run queries such as MySQL and MS-SQL
- Experience running load testing analyses including using various load balancing tools (New Relic, for example) strongly preferred
- In depth understanding of the Product Release Process and QA goals, functions and deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast paced hosted environment
- Agile process experience a plus
- Detail-oriented, with solid analytical, trouble-shooting, and communication skills
- Experience with agencies and social media platforms is a plus
- Ability to resolve problems and follow pre-established processes and adapt rapidly to changes
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written