If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Senior Network Administrator
|JD on Website
||Our client opened their doors in 1993. They strived to learn the business and respect from their growing clientele. Today, they are a creative team of 450 professionals of many persuasions. They work globally for top-tier clients from our Montréal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto and Austin ateliers. Continuously on the growing trend, they are recruiting for a Senior Network Administrator to join their IT team.
• Create and maintain a data transfer network.
• Monitor the functioning of the networks.
• Ensure the maintenance and security of the networks.
• Resolve technical problems and outages.
• Provide technical support to employees using network computers.
• Recommend and/or implement improvements (software updates), in order to optimize system performance and reliability.
• Integrate and implement technical solutions.
• Write and/or update documentation about operational procedures and system configuration.
• Plan, participate and/or assist with the installation of different systems and ensure their maintenance.
• Carry out configuration procedures and respond to change requests and additions.
• Produce equipment analysis and maintenance reports and keep related tools updated.
• Follow up on existing problems, analyze them, look for solutions and take corrective measures.
• Initiative and resourcefulness.
• Strong communication skills.
• Problem-solving abilities.
• Team player.
• Ability to prioritize.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Technical DEC in network administration and 5 years of experience
• MCSE, CCNA certification
• Experience administering Exchange 2003/2007 in a cluster
• Familiar with Microsoft Windows client/server 2003/2008 and Mac OS X client
• Familiar with TCP/IP (including the DNS, DCHP, WINS, etc. configurations)
• Familiar with WWW (IIS, SSL) server technologies
• Familiar with backup technologies, administrating database servers (MS SQL)/recovery and archiving (Backup EXEC)
• Familiar with Cisco routers and HP switches
• Able to resolve problems related to remote-access technologies (terminal services, VPN, IAS, RADIUS, IPSec, Citrix, site-to-site VPN, etc.)
• Skilled in data storage technologies – SAN, NAS
• Able to manage Active Directory domains
• Familiar with Citrix and VmWare
• Familiar with programming/scripting (BASH, Perl, etc.), an asset
• Technical and user support