If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Solutions Architect (System Administrator)
|JD on Website
Our client develops and provides end-to-end solutions for 3 main products in the security industry. (i.e. password, access ). Established in 1990 and offices in Canada and the United States, they are currently servicing customers world-wide with over 150 employees. They are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect (System Administrator profile)
- Develop customer-specific solutions leveraging product features, scripting or custom code as necessary.
- Develop system integrations, functional processes, and design specs based on customer requirements.
- Work customer's to refine, enhance and deliver a comprehensive program.
- Successfully drive projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle
- Provide go-live support to solutions developed
- Work with technical departments, participating in a continuous improvement methodology
- Periodically travel to the U.S. to work on-site with customer teams ( 4 weeks / year)
- 3+ years of full-time system administration experience
- Strong Windows 2000/2003/2008 AND Linux (Unix) administration required
- Active Directory administration experience
- Basic database administration (SQL Server, Oracle DB) experience is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IIS/Apache Web Server administration experience (Asset)
- Strong XML/HTML comprehension (Asset)
- Experience with scripting (Python, similar) (Asset)
- HTTP/S, TC P/IP networking and related knowledge
- Experience in developing, deploying and supporting web applications are an asset