If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend, using the links at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have time to visit our Job Portal everyday? Sign up with our Fuze HR Job Messenger and receive email notifications of new job opportunities.
ApplyTell A Friend
|JD on Website
||Our client has been manufacturing innovative custom solutions for over 25 years. The corporate culture is one that all departments work as a cohesive unit to develop reliable trend-setting and world class products. Due to exponential growth, they are currently seeking a Project Coordinator / CSR. The project manager is a very important role within the company with full control over their orders.
- Manage multiple projects while working with internal departments to ensure a timely and successful completion.
- Manage all aspects of the order; from order entry to customer service inquiries.
- Identifies and responds to client issues in a timely manner.
- Negotiates delivery schedules with Master Scheduler and customers
- Drives process improvement for key process indicators that impact the business.
- Works closely with peers and management to make critical decisions.
- Collectively conclude on decisions within established service guidelines based upon the company’s strategic business initiatives and the resulting business impact on customer service.
- Organizes tasks in a logical manner, establishes effective priorities and maintains follow-up commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 6 years of previous Project Management / Customer service / Inside Sales experience
- Must come from a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Computer savvy
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to always meet deadlines