Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply now! and we will walk you through our online application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please share this opportunity.
Return to FortisBC homepage
||Asset Management Analyst
||Full Time Regular
|COPE Pay Group
- Maintains and analyzes plant/asset maintenance information to develop, revise and maintain Capital Improvement and Maintenance Programs. Provides preventative maintenance and capital improvement program and process support, technical guidance and systems support to Operations Managers, Field Technicians, Install Coordinators, Operations Support Representatives and others.
- Monitors and interprets asset management program results to identify and initiate improvements. Reviews facility history and data records to perform reliability analysis and recommends capital improvements or maintenance based on risk assessment; ensures master data is updated. Schedules, approves and releases capital improvements, operations and maintenance programs.
- Develops, creates and reviews reports and maintenance history to analyze the effectiveness of maintenance programs; validates risk to asset reliability, provides recommendations for improvements and updates master data as required. Interprets asset history, data and records to perform reliability analysis to determine effectiveness of capital, operations and maintenance programs; implements capital improvements or changes to programs to maintain asset reliability..
- Provides technical and business guidance to business representatives and subject matter experts regarding the development and implementation of process refinements, including repair versus replace decision models and related requirements for corporate records and master data updates and corrections (SAP, AMFM and FID List). Collaborates with Information Technology Services to identify and coordinate maintenance and enhancements to systems and interface functionality; provides user expertise and participates in user acceptance testing.
- Provides expertise in the development, review and improvement of various standards related to gas system assets. In collaboration with management, performs a governance role to ensure adherence to standardized maintenance plans, procedures and processes. Coordinates the development and maintenance of various operating processes and procedures specific to capital improvement and maintenance procedures.
- Initiates, develops, validates, distributes and interprets standard and ad hoc performance reports to enable program improvements and provide information to support management activities. Assists management in developing annual and long term capital improvement, asset renewal, operation, and maintenance plans and budgets.
- Performs duties of a minor nature related to the above which do not affect the rating of the job.
- Diploma of Technology or equivalent in a related discipline and eligible for accreditation as an AscT through the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia.
- Five (5) years recent, related experience.
- Knowledge of Capital Improvement, Maintenance, Construction, Customer Service, and System Operations processes and operating procedures.
- Knowledge of the concepts of risk analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Demonstrated sound analytical and decision making skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data from a variety of sources.
- Knowledge of various software applications required to support maintenance activities (SAP, Syclo, AM/FM, Peace, Click, FileNet, Outlook, and MS Office Applications including MS Access and MS Excel).
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License.