Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply now! and we will walk you through our online application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please share this opportunity.
Return to FortisBC homepage
Making safety our #1 priority
||Willingdon Park, Burnaby
||Customer Service Projects Supervisor
||Customer Service Systems
||Management & Exempt
||Full Time Regular
|# of Positions Available
||1 of 2
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service Systems, this position is responsible to provide leadership in the investigation, planning and execution of new small to medium-sized Customer Service projects and related initiatives to meet Customer Service goals and objectives.
Provide leadership in the investigation, planning and execution of new small to medium sized Customer Service projects and related initiatives; represent Customer Service on cross-functional project teams to ensure departmental requirements and customer needs are identified. Ensure successful execution of Customer Service projects to meet scope, schedule, cost and quality parameters.
Oversee project scheduling, budgeting, contingency planning; manage resources and risk, reporting and customer satisfaction; analyze costs, schedule and performance of options in order to make recommendations as to preferred alternatives. Ensure departmental requirements are documented and identified as part of the project. Collaborate with operational managers to gather project requirements; advocate for the customer on cross-functional project teams.
Coordinate, delegate and monitor staff work assignments; provide ongoing guidance and support in the completion of project activities. Recognize and reinforce individual, team and contact centre accomplishments. Provide coaching and development to staff to enable high performance, superior quality, continuous improvement and innovation.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline from a recognized program plus 2 to 3 years recent, related experience role or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Valid BC Driver’s License.
- Working knowledge of customer service processes and applications
- Working knowledge of process improvement methodology and tools
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to staff Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively persuade and influence others, negotiate solutions
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate work plans and forecast, plan and schedule project resources
- Demonstrated ability to proactively assess problems and opportunities by seeing key cause and effect
- Demonstrated ability to apply good judgment, strategic and innovative thinking in decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to gain commitment of others and work with cross functional or matrix teams
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team Demonstrated computer literacy with Intermediate level working knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to become proficient with various software applications required to support Customer Service activities (SAP ISU CR&B, Café).
At FortisBC, safety is at the core of everything we do and we strive to reach for zero injuries and incidents, every day. Our employees are each an example of this commitment, at work, at home, and in the communities we serve.