|1. Conducts Training Needs Analyses for all Company departments, as required.
2. Applies adult learning principles in the design, development and enhancement of instructor-led and e-based course curricula and materials.
3. Designs and implements course/class tests and evaluation criteria and analyze same in order to make recommendations for improvements.
4. Defines and develops requirements for performing worker competency assessments. Develops and delivers training and guidance to future assessors of same. Will conduct assessments as appropriate.
5. Leads initiative to transfer existing instructor-led training materials into a web-based (E-learning) training format.
6. Continuously assesses effectiveness of training programs and adjusts as necessary.
7. Organizes space facilities, equipment, training aids, instructional personnel and schedules.
8. Provides instruction on a variety of core and/or technical training courses to all client groups including trades, technological, and management and exempt.
9. Oversees the maintenance and development of knowledge databases (content library) including film/video catalogues and third party literature.
10. Ensures course records meet the requirements of the LMS (Learning Management System).
11. Directs the work of other Instructional Designers.
12. Creates and/or analyses a variety of customized reports including compliance and integrity management reports.
13. Identifies the need for external service providers or vendors to conduct training. Evaluates cost-benefit and effectiveness of such programs. Evaluates and recommends use of external service providers, vendors, and consultants in program development.