Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply now! and we will walk you through our online application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please share this opportunity.
Return to FortisBC homepage
||Energy Efficiency and Conservation
||Full Time Regular
|# of Positions Available
||The focus of this position is on the execution and delivery of marketing and/or demand side management programs and general marketing initiatives that reinforce FortisBC’s sales and marketing objectives.
||1. Execute and deliver marketing and/or demand side management programs into the marketplace, including developing, proofing and keeping track of marketing collateral, developing and tracking overall program schedules, layout out program process maps, program budgeting, tracking for timelines, and development and production of other documentation as required.
2. Coordinate program application approval and tracking using the approved tracking software/database, and manage incentive payment with internal and external service providers.
3. Review, validate and code program invoices, and process invoice payment with internal and external parties.
4. Prepare program and creative briefs for communication/collaboration with internal groups such as Communciations or Account Management.
5. Coordinate promotional events in support of marketing and/or demand side management marketing programs.
6. Ensure up to date program information is available to internal parties in electronic and/or hard copy format; maintain program files in hard and soft copy formats.
7. Maintain program content and materials, including inventory and dissemination of program material, and the production of customer and other newsletters.
8. Assist in the production of monthly or annual reports, or in the development of responses to Information Requests from external parties.
9. Performs duties of a minor nature related to the above duties which do not affect the rating of the job.
||1. High school graduation and completion of a recognized post-secondary diploma in Marketing or business related field, or equivalent
2. Three (3) to four (4) years directly related relevant work experience
3. Demonstrated knoweldge of natural gas / energy industry
4. Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of Demand Side Management
5. General knowledge of appliance technology and gas applications
6. Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work independently
7. Demonstrated sound analytical and decision making skills
8. Demonstrated attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of marketing projects
9. Demonstrated strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure in the midst of time sensitive, diverse projects in order to meet tight deadlines
10. Demonstrated strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
11. Demonstrated courteous, professional manner in dealing with internal and external contacts and customers, including positive interpersonal skills and the ability to provide direction in a team environment
12. Demonstrated Intermediate level knowledge of the MS Office suite applications including: