if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
As the first point of contact for many of Depomed’s visitors or callers, the Receptionist is responsible for projecting a professional image of Depomed when greeting visitors and answering phone calls. This position reports to the Senior Executive Assistant.
Answer incoming calls; obtain name of caller and relay this information clearly and concisely to employee. Take messages when needed. Greet visitors professionally, politely, clearly, and concisely announce their arrival to host; issue visitor badges and retrieve after meeting is complete. Maintain lobby security by following procedures and monitoring.
Additional responsibilities to include:
• Assist Sr. Executive Assistant with special projects
• Manage all aspects of incoming and outgoing mail services, including faxes. Back up to FedEx.
• Operate and troubleshoot general office equipment (copiers, fax and scanners, computers)
• Maintain corporate calendar
• Schedule and arrange equipment needs for conference rooms
• Maintain the supply room and order office supplies
• Assist with orders for catering and special events
• Support the Executive Assistants on special projects as required
• Must be very dependable and organized, courteous and professional
• 3+ yrs administrative experience in a professional environment
• Available to work between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; occasional overtime required.
• Must be extremely well spoken and capable of interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain productivity despite numerous interruptions.
• Sitting (95%); walking or standing (5%). Must be capable of lifting 20 pounds.
• High school diploma required; some college preferred
• Professional appearance required
||Depomed employees are passionate about creating great. Since our founding in 1995, we’ve worked hard to create a specialty pharmaceutical company that provides meaningful healthcare products to patients. Our expertise and hard work has led to multiple FDA approvals and product commercialization, for example, of two marketed products, Gralise® (gabapentin) and Glumetza® (metformin HCl), which utilizes our proprietary polymer-based drug delivery technology, known as Acuform®, a product development pipeline having late-stage product opportunities, and the recent addition of Zipsor® (diclofenac) to our line of marketed commercial products.
Depomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer