Are you interested in this career opportunity? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Housing, Social Services & Dearness Home
|Posting Closed Date
||Temporary - Full Time
|Summary of Duties
||Under the direction of the Director of Care or designate performs clerical functions on a resident home area. Provides clerical and receptionist support as required.
- Updates, maintains, and files all documentation related to resident charts and second charts for all Resident Home Areas.
- Maintains lists/forms/lab labels pertaining to resident charts and/or units.
- Arranges Clinic appointments for residents.
- Orders nursing supplies as directed including high intensity needs and follows up by processing the resulting invoices.
- Records minutes as required.
- Maintains Archive room.
- Distributes daily staffing assignments.
- Prepares weekly on-call list.
- Coordinates repairs to resident dentures/eye glasses.
- Delivers daily mail/lab reports.
- Prepares blood work requisitions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of Health Care Office Assistant Certificate or Equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and various software.
||Start Rate - $19.61/hour
This is a temporary position for up to 1 year.
||IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR TRANSCRIPTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION (under the Documents Section).
Please note successful candidates will be asked to provide a Police Criminal Record Check dated within the last six months. This documentation would not be required until further in the recruitment process (following the interview stage if selected).
The Corporation of the City of London strives to foster a workplace in which all individuals maximize their potential, regardless of their differences. We are committed to attracting, engaging, developing and celebrating exceptional people in public service who are representative of our community.
The City of London is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.