|1. Lead high quality recreation activities at a particular program located to ensure participants are fully engaged and having fun in a safe environment
2. Implement and follow program plans as outlined by Supervisor.
3. Maintain daily records of attendance, accident reports, injuries and safety checks.
4. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and a positive and professional attitude when communicating with participants, parents, the general public, school personnel and coworkers.
5. Communicate program supply needs to Program Coordinator and/or Supervisor as required.
6. Ensure that equipment and facilities are in safe working condition and report any concerns to Supervisor.
7. Assist with the distribution of program literature as required.
8. Ensure all City of London policies and practices are adhered to.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.