|1. Supervise the activities at a particular program location to ensure the care, safety and security of employees and participants.
2. Supervise, coach, schedule and evaluate Day Camp staff.
3. Plan, develop, and implement program activities and special events for ages 5-12 in accordance with Child and Youth Agenda priority areas.
4. Ensure suitable facility accommodations as per activity and safety needs.
5. Communicate with parents/caregivers of participants on a daily basis.
6. Assist in the development and delivery of front line training programs.
7. Assist in the recruitment and hiring of front line staff.
8. Maintain suitable amount of program supplies as required for the program.
9. Create and distribute program promotional materials.
10. Maintain accurate records on a regular basis for registration, attendance, safety checks, accident reports, operational evaluations and program evaluations, program expenses and trips.
11. Prepare and submit weekly budget reports.
12. Use appropriate behaviour modification techniques when supervising participants.
13. Work cooperatively with other program partners.
14. Facilitate and attend regular staff meetings as required.
15. Ensure all City of London policies and practices are adhered to.
16. Comply with the City of London School Age Recreation Program Guidelines.
17. Provide operational and evaluation reports on the program.
18. Support the Camps on TRACKS peer-mediated social skills program.
19. Perform other related duties as assigned.