||Product Management Executive- ACO
||Looking for someone who understands ACO (Accountable Care Organizations)
Innovation and change in healthcare bring are accompanied by tremendous opportunities. Carewise Health, and our affiliate company Landacorp are looking to add an experienced healthcare Product Management Executive to lead the development of our Accountable Care Organization product line.
We are looking for a visionary leader who understands the direction healthcare is going, and can articulate that vision well in directing our ACO product development.
In this role you will be working closely with one of the most innovative senior management teams in healthcare to direct our entire product life cycle from market analysis through conceptual and functional design, development and product launch.
This unique position will build off the strengths, experience, and market share of our two affiliated companies. Together we are well positioned to lead the way in ACO development.
Carewise Health helps organizations improve the personal health of employees and control healthcare costs. Our industry-leading health and wellness programs help members build the skills they need to achieve and sustain optimum health.
Landacorp has been solving the complex problems faced by health plans and hospital delivery systems for more than 30 years. As health plans, providers and members drive toward better sharing of information, Landacorp provides the tools and services to execute a clear vision of collaborative care and health management.
- Develop and execute a multi-year product segment strategy and plan with respect to new product development; price/margin realization; cost reduction and line pruning.
- Develop and execute new product plans in support of target market segment plan. Processes and methods include business cases, market and competitive analyses, sales enablement tools, product requirements, engagement tools, process modeling, data modeling, and financial metrics.
- Lead cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams to develop product strategy.
- Responsible for coordinating product marketing activities including new product launches.
- Maintain current knowledge of market trends, technologies, competitors, customer base, market size, channels of distribution and market share of product lines.
- Responsible to ensure that product training efforts for internal and external customers are consistent with product segment objectives and positioning.
- Monitor compliance with product functionality to government regulations, vendor contracts, and customer contracts.
- In cooperation with product development, engineering and operations, coordinate the product development process of both new and existing products across all market segments.
- Develop strategies for bundling existing products with new products.
- Must have the ability to create and maintain connections between the products and customers via interactive media (i.e. mobile applications, social media, etc.) if required.
- An enthusiastic attitude and experience in performing in a cross-functional role in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be an excellent communicator and able to effectively identify and resolve complex problems.
- Must have the organizational skills necessary to coordinate multi-year projects that require cooperation by several departments for completion.
- Must have the ability to communicate and present critical data to all levels of employees and customers to achieve assigned objectives.
- Strong business and financial skills necessary to determine profit margins and market pricing for an assigned product mix.
- Strong written communication, presentation, technology, and inter-personal skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, product planning, and product management.
- Knowledge of related products.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- Field consulting and implementation experience is a plus.
- Successful track record managing, positioning, and delivering enterprise application products.
- Strategic sourcing experience.