||Marketing Coordinator, Player Acquisition
||Manager, Player Acquisition
The Marketing Coordinator supports the overall development, planning, design and execution of Casino and Community Gaming marketing initiatives. This position works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, such as creative agencies and service providers, to coordinate advertising and promotional efforts and ensure that program execution is supported and objectives are met.
- Supports the final delivery of marketing materials including coordinating content, production, sourcing and distribution
- Updates and maintains departmental website content
- Implements social media plans, including regularly updating social media channels
- Implements digital engagement tactics
- Supports delivery of web analytics, including Webtrends and Google Analytics reports
- Supports delivery of product marketing programs and various provincial casino promotions
- Maintains marketing budget, including processing purchase requisitions and paying invoices
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- The knowledge and skills for this position would typically be acquired through a diploma or degree in a business discipline such as marketing and 2 to 3 years recent, related experience
- Solid planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of marketing and project management
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of marketing plans.
- Experience in promotions and digital marketing support
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- Strong computer skills – MS office suite
- General business acumen
- Understanding of B.C. gaming industry an asset.
||Casino & Community Gaming