|Line of Business/Division
||Robert Half Fin & Acctng
||Robert Half Finance & Accounting Recruiting Manager
Join One of the World's Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for professionals with financial industry experience to join our recruiting team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will introduce our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships, as well as recruit and place accounting and finance professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – contact us today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance & Accounting:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) or deferred compensation.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 350 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Our company again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in both service quality and innovation. (March 21, 2011)
As a Recruiting Manager your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; recruiting, evaluating and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients; delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
Successful candidates will havea proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency; 2+ years of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required; the ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business; a business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.474.4253 for additional ways to apply. Robert Half International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.