If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Client Service Delivery Analyst
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Client Service Delivery Analyst.
Responsibilities: Under direct supervision, the Client Service Delivery Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operations of client program coordination including but not limited to: reports, tasking, client communication, trouble shooting and problem solving.
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
Coordination of Internal Services for Delivery to Client:
- Collaborate with operational departments to ensure client-centric focus. Work with Data Entry team to resolve issues.
- Communicate with client operational deliverables and status reports.
- Maintain up to date Work Instructions for project deliverables for AC processes.
- Operational facilitation between Account Management / client expectation and IT/IS system capability and solutions.
- Work closely with client and warehouse personnel to manage inventory. Perform shipment inquiries.
- Facilitate issue resolution process and act as secondary support for Call Center escalations and perform any necessary follow-up.
- Create or assist in creating Advanced Shipping Notifications (ASN’s).
- Respond to field inquiries for non Call Center projects.
- Generate and maintain client employee rosters as needed via roster management systems (CAST, SIMS, etc.).
- Client/external user account maintenance for sample management systems.
- Adhoc requests and perform other duties as assigned. *Must be approved by Studio Director.
- Work with Account Manager/Business Solutions team to define and document project requirements.
- Assist in managing tasks to completion within required timeline and cost estimate.
- Assist in creating and maintaining required program documentation.
- Work with Account Manager/Business Solutions team to monitor project scope and identify, document and facilitate changes as necessary to meet client goals.
- Assist in assembling printing samples or proofs and facilitation of sign-off for letter programs.
- Generate project billing spreadsheets.
- Generate IT tickets.
- Daily order QC and processing.
- Deliver accurate, timely, and beneficial reporting to Client.
- Assist in logistical coordination and/or facilitation of field training for SFA, Expense Management, and SIMS.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Skill in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending on client program needs.
- Skill in Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of information systems & logistics as it relates to client needs.
- Good Working Knowledge of Relational Database Structures.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level