Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
Job Summary: Perform customer service activities and provide quality assurance in a high call volume call center environment. Perform data entry and multiple tasks within specific Patient Services department. Act in a leadership capacity to ensure all department standards are being met.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Oversee distribution and timely completion of day-to-day work activities
- Assist team in assuring phone and order entry coverage
- Assist overseeing daily staff coordination
- Assist in monitoring calls handled by CSAs
- Assist in the training and ongoing performance feedback of CSAs//RAs and Data Entry
- Provide feedback to management in interviewing, hiring and continuous performance improvement
- Run daily department reports
- Assist in the measurement of performance against standards
- Handle inbound/outbound Patient Service calls and handle escalated program issues
- Troubleshoot internal process, PAP caller, and customer issues
- Interact with IT/IS department
- Communicate with customers on day to day program activities
- Act as liaison between PAP and distribution center
- Perform ad-hoc projects for management
- Act on supervisor’s behalf in her/his absence
- Meet department customer service, call and data entry standards
- Approve, deny and reject applications and process as applicable
- Perform reimbursement counseling where applicable
- Troubleshoot internal process, caller and customer issues
- Print and fax or mail program correspondence
- Validate licensed practitioners
- Calculate scripts when applicable
- Perform clerical duties: filing, faxing, shredding, etc.
- High School degree or equivalent
- 2+ years in customer service, pharmaceutical, medical, insurance, call center, or related similar field
- 1+ year in Patient Services
- Leadership experience
- Strong knowledge or customer service operations and patient services programs
- Strong knowledge of government and private insurance when applicable
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Fast and accurate data entry and ability to handle high call volume
- Clear, pleasant speaking voice
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Team player/consensus builder
- Ability to interact with a diverse group
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
||Call Center/Customer Service
|Minimum Education Level