If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||United States [US]
offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Payroll Clerk on an internal temporary basis. This position is responsible for assigned projects of a clerical nature within the Payroll Department. These may include filing, printing, faxing, input of data, answering phones and responding to employee inquiries while at the same time preserving the confidentiality of all information.
The primary responsibility of this position will be:
- Providing high quality internal and external customer service by responding to payroll and tax inquiries by sharing general information, researching and resolving problems.
- Ensuring compliance with inVentiv Health US Sales policies, as well as Wage and Hour Laws.
- Maintain the project files and record keeping in accordance with the standardized record retention policies.
- May enter and validate data such as W4 and Direct deposit
- Research and resolve payroll documentation related problems of a variable scope and provide resolutions.
- Research and answer inquiries concerning verification of income for both internal and external agency requests.
- May use Microsoft Excel for various activities including reconciliations of amounts paid to employees and adjustments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned which may include but is not limited to filing.
High School diploma
- Preferred - degree in Finance or Accounting
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce
|Minimum Education Level