If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Contract Human Resource/Employee Relations Manager
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
The Contract HR/Employee Relations Manager is responsible and accountable for managing all HR related functions in support of field sales teams. Actively partners with District Managers, field organization and internal departments to offer expertise and consulting in the areas of recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, policy interpretation and compliance, legal guidance, and training, as it relates to corporate business strategies and initiatives. This opportunity is on-site for our client located in Rockaway, NJ and would be on a contract to hire basis.
Duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide HR support to large field sales organizations and sales management teams.
- Coach managers and teams to be effective, manage their performance and development, and create a positive work environment aligned with company culture and compliance requirements.
- Work with managers and employees to ensure compliance of company policies. Guide managers and employees through the corrective action and documentation process; ensure consistency and fairness; resolve complex policy related issues; conduct investigations; and make appropriate recommendations on a timely basis.
- Identify strategies, analyze trends, design and implement policies, processes tools and metrics to enable managers and employees to manage performance and development; create a positive work environment aligned with company culture and comply with legal requirements.
- Lead the annual merit review with assigned clients; ensuring pay for performance strategies and alignment with corporate compensation.
- Manage the exit process, conduct exit interviews and carry out analysis to identify trends and actions to improve retention.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Possess effective communication and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- Experience with SAP HCM a plus.
- A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience
- 4- 5 years HR Generalist experience, preferably in healthcare or a multi-unit environment
- Employee Relations expertise. Familiar with employment regulations and legislation
- Experience supporting remote field sales teams; pharma sales highly preferred
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce
|Minimum Education Level