Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Senior Administrative Assistant
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Senior Administrative Assistant on a temporary basis to assist with a large project.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Project team and maintaining flow with other departments within inVentiv; will also assist with managing projects across the team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Proactively maintains/coordinates schedules and arranges meetings, as required
- Will work across team on consistent team processes (ex: document control, shared manager calendar)
- Handles all travel arrangements, scheduling etc.
- Create and edit presentations for client meetings
- Generates correspondence and documents and maintains/tracks appropriately
- Assists with candidate scheduling, HR processing and follow up
- Works on various projects as assigned
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Independent, self-motivated professional
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience working within an IT department a plus
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
|Minimum Education Level