Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||United States [US]
||Chicago (South), IL; Flex-time Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role of Flex Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a Chicago (South), IL territory. The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships with primary care physicians and health care providers while:
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services.
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Minimum requirement of 2+ years of experience marketing pharmaceuticals with a strong record of sales success.
- Must have successful Flex Representative work history and / or have a strong objective desire and reasoning to commit to being a Flex Representative
- Successful, documented sales history including recent national or regional awards and performance
- Proven Time Management and Effective Prioritization
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, comfort with iPad technology a plus
- Ability to travel as necessary for meetings, trainings, etc.
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level