If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New Jersey [NJ]
||Patient Access Specialist- Customer Service
inVentiv Health Inc., is a best-in-class provider of global outsourced services, partnering with healthcare clients to improve business strategies, develop new compounds and bring products to market. inVentiv's client roster includes more than 550 pharmaceutical, biotech and life sciences organizations. We employ more than 13,000 people in nearly 40 countries and operate in three core business segments: Clinical, Commercial and Consulting. Over the past decade, inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, including those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best; those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Patient Access Solutions is a full-service patient access and reimbursement service provider, nationally recognized for its planning, content and process expertise in the design and management of compliant, streamlined reimbursement and patient assistance programs. inVentiv Patient Access Solutions is dedicated to delivering the highest quality, leading edge services so patients can experience the best possible medical outcomes.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, results oriented professionals for the role of Patient Access Specialist. These are customer service opportunities working within our Patient Access Solutions Call Center. We have numerous openings available that will be starting between April and June. The Patient Access Specialist is responsible to provide customer service phone coverage in a high call volume call center environment and the ability to perform associated data entry and multiple clerical tasks.
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Responsible for completion of assigned day-to-day work activities
- Handle Patient Assistance Program calls
- Data enter applications for approval, denial or rejection
- Validate licensed practitioners
- Calculate scripts when applicable
- Open and date stamp mail when applicable
- Meet department customer service, call and data entry standards
- Print, mail and/or fax program correspondence
- Perform clerical duties: filing, faxing, shredding, folding letters, etc.
- Perform special assignments when requested by management
- Troubleshoot order issues
- Participate in team meetings
- Work within a team environment
Associates Degree or Pharmacy Technician certification or demonstrated relevant experience in the healthcare industry
Customer Service experience
General computer knowledge
- Experience in high-volume data entry
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to determine case status
- Ability to identify data entry and order issues and bring them to the attention of management
- Ability to interact within a team
- Ability to interact with a diverse group
- Ability to receive and continuously improve from performance feedback
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
||Call Center/Customer Service
|Minimum Education Level