If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New York [NY]
||Metro NY/CT-Full Time Diagonostic Sales Representative-Oncology/Pathology
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
||inVentiv Recruitment Services, in partnership with Rosetta Genomics, a leading molecular diagnostics company advancing tests based on its proprietary microRNAs and platform technologies, is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Diagnostic Sales Representative to manage a designated territory within an inVentiv sales team.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted oncologists, pathologists and hospitals while
- · Building your own entrepreneurial enterprise in the New York, CT geography
- · Identify & qualify all potential medical oncologists and pathologists primarily in community hospital and clinic settings.
- · Build your own network of Key Opinion Leaders to effectively manage change in current paradigms.
- · Develop a routing plan (daily/monthly) that will ensure effective and efficient penetration throughout your territory which requires a
- 20-25% overnight travel schedule.
- · Learn and communicate the science and marvels of micro-RNA and its ability to accurately identify tumor types
- · Persuade medical oncologists, pathologists and other treatment team members of an alternative when tumor types are ambiguous
- due to the challenges of conventional methods of diagnosing
- · Build to and maintain 5-6 face-to-face calls per day
- · Conduct in-services to small groups of health care practitioners
Bachelor’s Degree – life sciences preferred (biology)
- 2+ years of business to business sales experience AND
- 2+ years Medical sales experience
- Diagnostics, Oncology and/or Pathology sales experience preferred
- Ability to travel as required - may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and, monthly automobile allowance
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce