If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Atlanta, GA - Aesthetics Sales Representative
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Aesthetics Sales Representative to manage a designated territory. The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role will utilize key resources to identify and call on dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aestheticians, skin care clinicians and other health care professionals within the assigned territory, while:
- Proven sales success in a transactional environment
- Sales experience in the skincare, pharmaceutical, and/or medical/healthcare field preferred
- Ability to effectively prospect, cold call and network with professionals within the aesthetic industry
- Ability to grow the business and develop positive and strategic working relationships with current and new accounts
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Bachelor degree (strongly preferred) and/or combined education and experience
- Ability to travel as required - may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Self-motivated with strong performance accountability
- Strong selling skills including customer engagement and relationship building success
- Ability to learn and apply disease state and product knowledge
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed/needed
Sente offers a highly competitive compensation, benefits plan, and car allowance.
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
|Minimum Education Level