If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||New York [NY]
||NYC, NY - Clinical Consultant
inVentiv health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Therapeutics Institute (iTI) and inVentiv Recruitment Services, divisions of inVentiv health, offer unparalleled Direct Placement and Project based Medical Science Liaison and Clinical Nurse Educator opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top Clinical Nurse Educators, Medical Science and Sales talent. In just the past 5 years, iTI and inVentiv Recruitment Services have placed over 9,000 field-based Clinical, Healthcare, Sales and Management professionals with our clients.
The Clinical Field Consultant is a field based position that
- Provides a resource to field sales in the form of clinical expertise.
- Promotes optimal application and use of all Infusion Therapy and Injection Systems products by health care professionals in all sites of care.
- A resource that is focused on pre-sales, conversion and post-sales clinical activities.
- Flexible and nimble in keeping up with customer needs; is on the cutting edge of defining their next level of expectations, and working to exceed them.
- Confidently makes competent decisions and takes suitable actions when presented with situations that are unclear or problems that are unfamiliar.
- Puts into practice values and behaviors that contribute to group effectiveness and performance, and the achievement of team objectives.
The Clinical Consultant (CC) is primarily responsible for collaborating with the Specialists, Strategic Account Managers & Medical/Surgical Sales Consultants on the conversion management process for Infusion therapy products, giving priority to new product implementation.
- This requires working closely with sales consultants to guide them in following conversion management processes: account targeting, pre-conversion meetings, validations, core team/coach classes, completing the Conversion Implementation Checklist.
- Provide clinical expertise during follow-up activities demonstrating effectiveness while handling objections and troubleshooting.
- Training, assessment and management of clinical resources required to support Medical product validation and conversion activity.
- Understanding and demonstrating proper use of medical product lines and maintaining current information on best clinical practices
- Supporting defined platforms of programs and services, provides clinical consulting to key customers to promote best practice.
- Clinical training to the sales force as defined in formal training programs.
- Reinforces proper product use techniques and acts as a clinical resource for the sales organization. Other duties as assigned
- RN/Bachelor's Degree,BSN preferred
- Active Registered Nurse Licensure
- 3 to 5 years clinical experience in IV Therapy
- Must have direct Infusion or Injectable Experience in the past 2 years
- Management and training experience preferred
- Knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to motivate/persuade others
- Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) skills with demonstrated effectiveness to work cross divisional as well as independently
- Ability to develop and execute plans against objectives in an independent environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain prioritization of key projects and deadlines
- Able to provide geographic coverage of targeted accounts
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel overnight
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance:
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Car Allowance
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday
- Complete Healthcare
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
||More than 50%
|Minimum Education Level