If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Mobile, AL - Regional Business Manager
Experience. Marketed products. A global presence. Innovation. That's Iroko. Join us.
Iroko is a global pharmaceutical company focused on scientific innovation in analgesia. We develop improved formulations of established pharmaceuticals and drive sales of established products through the optimization of commercial activities. By using breakthrough, proprietary, patent protected technologies and the extensive expertise of our employees and specialist partners, Iroko continually delivers significant added value to patients, healthcare professionals and other stakeholders. We currently seek first line sales leaders to provide sales leadership, business management, direction and coaching for a team of sales professionals reporting to them to achieve or exceed Iroko’s business goals across the same geography.
We currently seek first line sales leaders to provide sales leadership, business management, direction and coaching for a team of sales professionals reporting to them to achieve or exceed Iroko’s business goals across the same geography.
- Lead a team of Sales professionals to promote Iroko products to targeted physicians and accounts to achieve specific business goals
- Direct Sales Professionals in the acquisition, expansion and retention of targeted business within the assigned geographic area.
- Participate in the formulation of regional sales strategies, interpret strategies and apply to business issues within the geographic area. Develop Regional Business Plans that effectively translate national strategy at the Regional level.
- Work with Area Business Vice Presidents, Sales VP and other HQ Leadership to establish appropriate behaviors that will lead to sales growth acceleration in the geographic area.
- Full engagement with Key Regional customers by developing and implementing strategies that support the growth of Iroko’s products.
- Manage and deploy resources [financial, field staff] to ensure achievement of objectives. Establish and manage Regional expense budgets; ensure appropriate return on investment
- Work with Sales Professionals on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and directing sales presentations
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Provide guidance, coaching, follow up and development of sales professionals in all phases of their work.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with key executives and decision influencers/makers in all key accounts.
- Act as local liaison and collaborator [building consensus on regional strategies and tactics] with Iroko HQ commercial teams and CSO organization.
- Must operate within Iroko Compliance Guidelines at all times.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution required
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of relevant outside sales experience, or equivalent
- 4+ years experience as a Regional/District Sales Manager/Director of a high performing Team
- Experience in the Primary Care, Rheumatology or Internal Medicine Markets required
- Experience selling an NSAID or related pain product[s] preferred
- Previous successful team and product launch experience is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to lead and manage significant scope and/or complexity of portfolio
- Proven ability to lead, coach & mentor high performing Teams
- Travel up to 50%
- Valid Driver’s license
Successful candidates will have proven to be proficient in the following areas:
- Thorough knowledge of the US Healthcare business to include managed care environment
- Strong understanding of Business Acumen and customer needs
- Demonstrated Team leadership and development skills
- Demonstrated excellent Communications skills [written, oral & presentation]
- Organizational effectiveness skills
- Strong Performance Orientation
- Strategic Thinking skills
Iroko offers a very competitive benefits package including: fleet vehicle; medical, and dental; eligibility for 401k with company match; 3 weeks vacation per year; company paid holidays and an opportunity to build a world-class team focused on improving the patient’s quality of life.
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S.
Iroko has partnered with inVentiv Recruitment Services to assist with the recruiting of their sales organization
|Minimum Education Level