If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Phoenix, AZ; Hospital Area Manager
CSL Behring is a global leader in the plasma protein biotherapeutics industry. We research, develop,manufacture and market biotherapies that are used to treat serious and rare conditions. Users of our therapies rely on them for their quality of life and, in many cases, for life itself.
Our commitment to saving lives and improving the quality of life for people with serious and rare conditions is evident in everything we do. Whether we are manufacturing and marketing safe and effective products or researching and developing innovative biotherapies, we are first and foremost focused on fulfilling our customers’ needs.
CSL Behring has partnered with inVentiv Recruitment Services to assist with the recruiting of their sales organization. inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently engaged in a direct hire/full time search for CSL Behring. We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Hospital Area Manager to manage a Phoenix, AZ territory.
- Promote products and usage of products to select call points, including physicians, hospitals, patient groups, distributors and specialty pharmacies.
- Develops customer advocates for promoted products.
- Responsible for the development of new accounts and the growth of existing accounts through solid customer relationships and communication of technical product and disease state information.
- Establish and implement sales plans consistent with corporate direction designed to facilitate financial growth. Implement key marketing programs to increase market share of key promoted products.
- Assure resources are appropriately utilized.
- Stays abreast of current clinical technical literature from medical journals and other information sources.
- Actively works with patients and patient groups where appropriate, following the clients guidelines.
- Stay abreast of pertinent marketplace issues and opportunities and effectively communicates them to manager.
- Represent the client at local customer meetings as appropriate to increase exposure of products and services.
- Regular travel required which may include weekends for select customer events.
Click here to apply online at CSLBehring.Com
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.